Monday, November 4, 2013

On the move again

After a nearly two week illness and a plumbing calamity at home, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Went to a spin class on Friday and Saturday mornings. Today I headed outside for a short run, even though I couldn't find any headphones (kids) but didn't make it. I wasn't even to the end of the street when the rain started. I'm not afraid or even opposed to running in the rain, but not in cold 40 degree rain especially when I have my phone on my arm band. So I ended up going to the gym in the evening and using the treadmill. Did 35 minutes,  just over 3 miles. I don't know exactly since the treadmill turned the stats off before I saw them. Oh well.  A day of technical difficulties but at least I still got in a decent workout. Also doing the 100 squats a day for the month of November. At first I was doing a group at a time until all were done. I don't have enough patience so tonight I just did all 100 at once. Gonna have some good buns by December!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment