Thursday, November 21, 2013

Not a Typical Tuesday

Tuesday I missed my usual workout class in the morning waiting for my in-laws to come into town. They traveled all night so when they took a nap to recover I went to the gym to get a workout in. I used the spin bike in the room all alone *sorta boring* for 45 min. Then I jumped on the treadmill to see how my back/hip would feel. I surprised myself by going 2 miles actually pretty fast. I kept upping the speed expecting it to get too hard but found I was able to handle it. It felt so good to be moving. Then I did my 100 squats and ab work. I felt amazing after that workout. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten another run in since. I should have gone yesterday because it was a beautiful 50 degrees. Today was a cold, icy 25. Very different!  I will have to work at staying in a routine with guests here. It's easy to just sit around visiting until you don't have time to go anymore. I'll have to make a point of going first thing in the morning so the rest of my day can go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment